A solution to your grading, cleaning, dust control, and water needs for any industry. All water trucks are manufactured and designed by McLellan and can be customized to your specific need, including a stainless steel option.
4000 gallon, 'A' style tank.
1 - SINGLE LONGITUDINAL TOP WELD SEAM
- A stronger shell with better structural integrity that will extend the life of your truck.
2 - FULL BOX BOLSTER
- 1/4 inch (0.635 cm) double-welded bolsters double the strength forming a tube like section. Superior design versus a typical "L" shaped single-weld bolster.
3 - BOX SECTION SUB-FRAME
- Lengthens tank life by distributing the weight of a full load into a "hat section" with flanges covering more contact area than a "L" section sub-frame.
4 - DISHED & FLANGED HEADS/BAFFLES
- Reduced roll-over rates by dampening the impact from slosh dynamics. No flat surfaces, 1 1/4 radius corners. More baffles per inch than most manufacturers
A Style Water Tank
The A style tank features a 36" x 42" x 12" refilling lid. A style tanks feature extra baffles, 4 point leaf spring hold down kit, full length built-in fenders, 4” full size bolsters, front and rear.
Standard tank sizes available: 2000, 2500, 3600, & 4000 gallons. Custom Built up to 6400 gallons.
B Style Water Tank
The B style tank features a 26” round fill dome refilling lid. B style tanks feature half length fenders, 2/3 full weld, 1/3 skip welded baffles, 4 point vertical spring hold down kit, ¼” plate bolster, and outside welded heads,
Standard tank sizes available: 2000, 2500, 3600, & 4000 gallons. Built up to 6400 gallons. 16GPI, 18 GPI,20 GPI and 22 GPI
What makes a McLellan tank unique?
McLellan offers a variety of arrangements to best meet your crew's needs.
Look below for information about some of our most predominant features.
- 3" x 4", Drive types include:
|Front Spray Bar
||Rear Spray Assembly with Ladder & Hydrant fill
||Slotted Hold Down System
|Safety & Detail Package
Water trucks should have the right tool for the right job. Browse our water truck options and view them below: