Mill Liner Handler
Reliable, durable, and dependable construction allows for reliable service during critical, costly downtime.
McLellan Designed Mill Liner Handlers are designed to be user friendly. Our main frame welded tubular steel chassis has mounting provisions for the moving of horizontal beam rollers, transpiration controls, hold down clamps, four lift eyes for lifting the entire unit by overhead crane and the hydraulic power pack.
Depending on your requirements, our custom mill liner handlers may include some or all of the following features:
- Capacity of moving and placing up to 12,000+ pound liners
- Three Stage crane boom-full hydraulic
- Exclusive McLellan 4 x 4 drive system with steerable self propelled high density polyurethane tires/steel wheels
- 40HP electric Motor
- Load sense hydraulic ststem, new style-high efficiency
- Six LED lights
- Hold down, rail clamp
- 2-posiiton operator seat and platform (left, right, center of crane)
- Storage, mine traaling cable, 30m
- Swivel latched hook
- Thermostat controlled hydraulic oil cooler and heater
- Electronic Control Panel
- Heavy duty main beam with upgraded beam drive
- Turret and Turret bearing 192K
- Four (4) light eyes
- Hydraulic 4 Axis Liner Manipulator including radio control
- Hydraulic liner transfer Dolly Cart
- Start up training
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
Reduce downtime by mechanically driving mill liner handler into place for easy bolt on action.
Prevent injury and strain by automating the mill relining process with mechanized liner manipulators.
Once inside the mill, liners are delivered by a 3 axis crane and 4 axis manipulator (optional)
- Capacity of up to 12,000+ pound liners.
- Steering Two independent rotary actuators provide separate steering capabilities for both front and rear wheels (90 degrees to the left and right of center).
- Main frame Welded tubular steel chassis frame that has mounting provisions for the moving horizontal beam rollers, transportation controls, hold down clamps, four lift eyes for lifting the entire unit by overhead crane, and the hydraulic power pack.
- Lighting Six LED lights come standard with each handler.
- Vertical lifting frame to adapt the unit to varied mill centerlines
- Telescoping horizontal main beam
- Rail wheeled frame for use on existing feed chute rails
- Wide deck horizontal beam providing walkway next to dolly way
- Hydraulic dolly dumping system for used liners
- Rotary top deck on dolly for maneuvering long liners
- Remote control
- 4 axis liner manipulator
- Powered/manual liner roller conveyor
- Safety steel canopy for operator seat
- Access staircase
- Auxiliary diesel engine in case of power failure
- Motion alarm systems, like a rotation beacon or audible alarm
- Intercom system
- 3-position operator seat and control platform for safety